MEGA RatManDu Coming This Wednesday 6/3/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Haven't received mine yet, but I also just submitted a handle color change... Hope that doesn't set my shipping/fulfillment time back!
(From Black canvas to green canvas)

Mine came in yesterday. She's a keeper. The in-hand feel has to be the best out of anything I have held in this size/class. The rounding and extra girth really make for a great grip. The grind is really cool and tapers down nicely, the edge and shoulder are slender. She comes in at 13.3 ounces on my cheap scale. I'm looking forward to giving her a stropping (she definitely came sharp but I like to take it a step further to get a polished bevel) and taking her out for some testing.

Thanks SRKW!

Interesting side note - no nuclear cheese grease like the MEGA RW
came with.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 71
Mine came in yesterday. She's a keeper. The in-hand feel has to be the best out of anything I have held in this size/class. The rounding and extra girth really make for a great grip. The grind is really cool and tapers down nicely, the edge and shoulder are slender. She comes in at 13.3 ounces on my cheap scale. I'm looking forward to giving her a stropping (she definitely came sharp but I like to take it a step further to get a polished bevel) and taking her out for some testing.

Thanks SRKW!

Interesting side note - no nuclear cheese grease like the MEGA RW
came with.

I'm happy that you like it.

I'm newer to the swamp. Ordered me SwampComp Mega-RMD before I even got to recklessly eyeball the RMD that was on it's way. Figured I'd keep the one I like best. Figured wrong. They both get to hang with my Mega Ratweiler.

got mine today. I agree with everyone who posted theirs. It feels great in hand it’s Very comfortable. I’m surprised in the variation of the paper micarta. I had a rodent solution with the same handle option and they looked grey compared to these.

I’ve noticed many variances in micarta over the years. It must fluctuate by batch or manufacturer.

The micarta on my old HRLM was grey too. I thought the MRMD in your vid was G10.

got mine today. I agree with everyone who posted theirs. It feels great in hand it’s Very comfortable. I’m surprised in the variation of the paper micarta. I had a rodent solution with the same handle option and they looked grey compared to these.

Thats a thicc slice of cheese

I’ve noticed many variances in micarta over the years. It must fluctuate by batch or manufacturer.

The micarta on my old HRLM was grey too. I thought the MRMD in your vid was G10.
My mistake it’s actually canvas micarta. But still darker than my rs

Today, I received mine in swamp comp w/green micarta...and it’s perfection. Absolutely beautiful rounding.
Great job, gentlemen.

For comparison(s), I’ll photograph it with the RMD and the Beefmandu.

Pics will follow tomorrow because work is calling.

Back