MEGA RatManDu Coming This Wednesday 6/3/2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Was your hiccup related to the Paypal window opening and then closing? that's what it was doing to me...

I literally couldn't stop myself after the Mega Warden... My first RatManDu... :eek::p
You're in for a treat then! Then RMD platform is pretty solid. I love my many RMDs....
I might not like this one as much as the FHFG version, because although it's thin behind the edge, it's won't go through rigid materials as well as a thinner knife. But I will be getting them nonetheless. Different RMDs for Different jobs!

In for black canvas, the deep hollow grind and crowned spine has all the things I love about the TGLB in my most used knife, the Ratmandu.
If they ever make a thinfi version of this blade I might not need another knife, ever

I'm pumped. Ordered for a friend as a gift. Has no idea what he's in for. He's known for being hard on things so this is definitely the version for him.
After some convos and back and forth ended up with Blk and green handle on a bronze blade. Going to match it with a camo sheath from David brown.

Got mine....When do we expect dings??? Day or two??? I'm fine with the wait...I was hesitant...want something diferent. OR large Have plenty of knives this lenght. But for the $$...and I don't have a fatty. I Got one

Last edited:
In for green canvas and comp.
Never done comp before, and quite frankly, I’m hesitant. Always love Swamps blade coating style.

Finally got mine to go thru. Two comp with black canvas. One for me and one for a buddy of mine that was enamored with my Mega Warden.

Went for my favorite flavor again, muddy/tan. But couldn’t resist and got comp/green too. Like RAT said, “One to stay, one to play”.

Back