Member Locations?

Just curious where other Becker users are located.

Me:
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Northwest corner of the state

Don't be shooting my deer, you got plenty good ones down your way.
Hopefully one day we can meet.

not hunting - just pasture/woods walking. :)
and yes - one of these days.
I'm about an hour south of Dawson - right off of US75, occasionally visit friends up in Omaha.

Punta Gorda, FLA
Will be moving in the next few months to Spruce Pine, NC

We drove through Hartford once, and camped out at Black Rock State Park for the night.

Black Rock is nice and a good example of the elevations and scenery we have here in CT. The rolling hills here make for nice hiking. We don't have huge mountains to climb here, but you can get some decent elevation and scenic views. It's no Mt. Katahdin, but it also means I can do a day hike with two young kids. All of these pics were taken at state parks that are within a 25 minute drive from my house.

IMG_7456.jpg IMG_7463.jpg IMG_7826.JPG IMG_6476.JPG

Black Rock is nice and a good example of the elevations and scenery we have here in CT. The rolling hills here make for nice hiking. We don't have huge mountains to climb here, but you can get some decent elevation and scenic views. It's no Mt. Katahdin, but it also means I can do a day hike with two young kids. All of these pics were taken at state parks that are within a 25 minute drive from my house.

View attachment 1015250 View attachment 1015251 View attachment 1015252 View attachment 1015253
Nice man, it is a pretty area.

Back