Member Locations?

Oh saweet. We are right next door!

Do you get a chance to get out in the outdoors much? Looking for woods bumming pals.

I do some mild kayaking when I can. We just bought a older house on three acres near Beaver lake and I have been busy remodeling.

Maybe that's why the first one went away.

The courthouse is in Belton.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
Lol That's it Belton!!!! What the Hell is in Temple? I lived in Killeen.... I think :D The Army said the constant over pressure from the main gun might affect my long term memory.... Where am I going we this again?

Lol That's it Belton!!!! What the Hell is in Temple? I lived in Killeen.... I think :D The Army said the constant over pressure from the main gun might affect my long term memory.... Where am I going we this again?

What's in Temple? Let's see - McClane Distribution (Drayton McClane used to own the Astros), an HEB distribution center, a Sam's Club, a couple of Walmarts and HEBs, a Lowes and a Home Depot, a dinky regional airport, Temple (Jr) College, a VA Hospital, and the current HQ for the 2nd largest hospital network in Texas -Baylor-Scott & White, which recently announced a merger of B/S&W with Memorial Hermann, already the largest in Texas. So, overall, not much - a lot of typical medium-sized city stuff.

Oh - and the hometown of Slinging Sammy Baugh (Redskins) and Mean Joe Green (Steelers).

Long Island, NY

Very cool. I was just in Long Island this weekend for my cousin's wedding in Hewlett Harbor. They live in Jericho, so I am out there every so often for family stuff, for which I inevitably arrive late every time because... well... good luck ever getting anywhere without traffic on the L.I.E. or Northern State Parkway.

Very cool. I was just in Long Island this weekend for my cousin's wedding in Hewlett Harbor. They live in Jericho, so I am out there every so often for family stuff, for which I inevitably arrive late every time because... well... good luck ever getting anywhere without traffic on the L.I.E. or Northern State Parkway.
That is so true. lol

Born and raised in Southeastern Massachusetts, lived a short time in central Maine, and now permanently residing in the frozen tundras of North Central Minnesota.

That is so true. lol
You know GeofS, speakin' of roads and drivin', your avatar was bowin' up a bit earlier, makin' like it was a bigshot or sumptin', gettin' kinda uppity. In fact I caught some of it on camera just to show ya'. He don't really know who he's 'bout ta git sideways of tho.
Youz have a good evenin' tho. :D

Joe Pesci and the Brooklyn Bridge; the makings of an excellent commercial. Could be a commercial for depends undergarments, it would still rock. Lol

Back