Membership upgrade

I need to upgrade my membership to a craftsman level and a few of the mods are telling me my Gold membership should pro-rate automatically. When I click on the link to pay for the upgrade it is still showing the full $75 though. Any help there?

Also, it appears that many years ago I created an account under an email address (my username at Gmail.com).i have no idea what that username was but if possible I'd like to free up that email for use with my current username. Right now when I try to change my email to that one it says it's in use and the email associated with my current account has such strong filtering that I rarely get any notifications in any sort of timely manner. What options do I have there? Maybe delete the account associated with the Gmail account so I can change my current account to be associated with that email perhaps?

Thanks in advance
Jordan

Bump for Spark Spark

I tried to have a reset email sent to the Gmail account to see if I could gain access to whatever username is using it and delete it or fix it on my end. No email received after the site said it had been sent. So still no progress there.

On the membership I have not received any sort of response from an admin regarding the pro-rate on the upgrade and I am waiting to list knives for sale until this is resolved to avoid any confusion in the sale forum.

Thanks in advance.
Jordan

I need to upgrade my membership to a craftsman level and a few of the mods are telling me my Gold membership should pro-rate automatically. When I click on the link to pay for the upgrade it is still showing the full $75 though. Any help there?

What happens is that your existing gold will be cancelled, and it will prorate onto the end of the new knifemaker membership, extending it out.

Also, it appears that many years ago I created an account under an email address (my username at Gmail.com).i have no idea what that username was but if possible I'd like to free up that email for use with my current username. Right now when I try to change my email to that one it says it's in use and the email associated with my current account has such strong filtering that I rarely get any notifications in any sort of timely manner. What options do I have there? Maybe delete the account associated with the Gmail account so I can change my current account to be associated with that email perhaps?

Request a password reset from the software for that email address. You should be able to access the account then. Post with both accounts in a thread and we can merge them together.

OK so I just need to buy the new membership and it will last longer? It's not a pro-rate of the $$ paid is what you mean right?

And I have tried a password reset. There is never an email sent to the Gmail account. I believe that is why I created a new account a few years back (hard to remember but that seems right). I just tried to reset the password again a couple weeks ago and entered jfowl31@gmail.com as the address and never received any email in my inbox or spam.

What happens is that your existing gold will be cancelled, and it will prorate onto the end of the new knifemaker membership, extending it out.

Request a password reset from the software for that email address. You should be able to access the account then. Post with both accounts in a thread and we can merge them together.

OK so I just need to buy the new membership and it will last longer? It's not a pro-rate of the $$ paid is what you mean right?
Your existing membership is cancelled, and prorated onto the end of the new one.

And I have tried a password reset. There is never an email sent to the Gmail account. I believe that is why I created a new account a few years back (hard to remember but that seems right). I just tried to reset the password again a couple weeks ago and entered jfowl31@gmail.com as the address and never received any email in my inbox or spam.
We're working on email issues

Back