Membership upgrade

So I paid for an upgrade yesterday , got charged $, got an email confirming said upgrade but yet nothing has changed...... I guess I just donated $30?

Spark Spark would need to look at it to see what's going on with that. Listing your payment method and any transaction number you may have received might speed the process up.

Well I got tired of waiting with no help so I tried my luck and bought ANOTHER $30 membership and that worked. So I'm $60 in and a gold member lol.

Well I got tired of waiting with no help so I tried my luck and bought ANOTHER $30 membership and that worked. So I'm $60 in and a gold member lol.

Spark Spark

If you post both invoice numbers, Spark can look at it. He is the only one who can make adjustments to memberships.

One thing I've seen happen before is that a transaction acts like it went through even though there was a processing issue. In that case the failed payment usually gets credited back to the account it was taken from in a few business days. I've had the same thing happen just getting gas or buying lunch. Of course Spark should be able to let you know if that's the case when he's back online, but it might be worth keeping an eye on it over the next few days to see if it shows back up.

Got you covered. Sorry about the delay

Back