• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Merc Harness

Well here it is, the Merc Harness. I wanted to come up with a shoulder rig for your favorite kydex sheathed knife but it had to-

1) Be durable.
2) Not print even underneath a light shirt.
3) Enable blade to be drawn with out the use of tie downs.
4) Able to be adjusted while wearing.
5) Support a small to medium knife.
6) Comfortable with no pinch points, buckles or snaps to catch on skin and clothes.
7) Move freely with the body.

Pictured here is the harness in use with a Tom Krein TK8 (you rock bro).

They will be $10 shipped. And from now on don't worry about the 3% using Pay Pal if your order is over $20.

Attachments

• harnessII 014.jpg
    harnessII 014.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,363
That looks good! I am going to have to try one of those out! Keep up the creativity!

Tom

Would depend on you I guess. The most popular knife being carried on it as far as I can tell from reports I am getting is the Tom Krein TK8. The CRKT Companion goes well. I have carried my CRKT Hissatsu with no problem though. What did you have in mind?

Saw this live at NYCKS and a few familiar's were wearing them too. Looked great :)

powells85 said:
Saw this live at NYCKS and a few familiar's were wearing them too. Looked great :)

Thanks bro.

Hey Roostr, I will get your number to you in the AM

Send me email with your addy.
Sending my Ceya's Mini Trident for a hook up.

S/F,
CEYA!
Ceya Knife Designz

I'm in (if you still have one available)! Let me know and I'll send you the dough tomorrow. Thanks,
Paul

mercop said:
Got ya Paul. $15 gets ya two.
That's a smokin' deal!!!! :D :D I have one and it ROCKS!!!!!!! :cool: Hey Bro, I'm getting my next Mercleash order together and will be E-mailing you with it pretty soon!! Laterz Rigo

Didn't get your email where to send the dough.... :(

S/F,
CEYA!
Ceya Knife Designz

ceya one said:
Didn't get your email where to send the dough.... :(

S/F,
CEYA!
Ceya Knife Designz

e-mail me at mercop@comcast.net. Thanks bro.

For those of you waiting on anything from me I will be getting a bunch of leashes and rigs out this week. While on vactation from 29DEC-14JAN I plan to tie up some to stock. Due to that I will not be excepting any leash orders between 25DEC-14JAN. I don't plan to have net access on vacation. Thanks

How strong is the chord your using?...Is it possible to get a thicker chord for this rig?

Back