• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Merc Harness

Thanks to those with recent orders. I am gearing up for Blade where I will be sharing a table with Tom Krein.

mercop,
For some reason I can't PM you so, I sent you an email to the one listed in your profile here. Thanks. -Philip

Plenty in stock. I will try to bring 200 harnesses to blade along with 200 leashes.

Only 200 ?????:confused: What are you going to do with your spare time Sat. and Sun.??? (after you're cleaned out:D )

Larry S. said:
Only 200 ?????:confused: What are you going to do with your spare time Sat. and Sun.??? (after you're cleaned out:D )

I guess sell Tom Krein Knives since I will be at his table.

got around to figuring stuff out. Might as well get the harness before the knife so to speak :D. If you have any left in black I'll take two. Email sent with question about slight modification...

The knives in question are a SPOT and whatever else I get my grubby hands on...

Got you. Plenty in stock. Trying to get 200 ready to take to Blade.

well, I've had the Merc Harnesses for a day or two, I really like 'em. Pretty easy to adjust but man was it tough the first time I tried to put it out - got stuck ;).

Anyway, once I understood more or less how it worked it was easy...

Great work Mercop

Any orders after 27JUN will be shipped after Blade. Hope to see you there.

I am now offering the GEN III mercharness. This one will not have the weak point of the plastic skulls like the other. I am using rubber now. Again you can use this with any fixed blade with kydex. I have black, OD and tan and they are still $10 shipped. If you had an issue with an older model let me know and we will work something out.

****48 HR Special****

two black mercharnesses and on OD/Black Pewter Skull leash $25 shipped. Pay Pal Only NO FEES

Mercop, I received my leashes today,and must say,very pleased,real tight!They are gonna make great little gifts for the season,Thank You,and Happy Holidays! VCM3 (Vince)

Just a note- I have 3 of these:
- w/ Sinstick
- w/ CS Desperado
- w/ Kydex holster for a Kel Tec .380
And they ALL work 100% as intended- no flaws in design or function.
If you haven't ordered one or more of these, you're missing a great piece of gear. And George (Mercop) is a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for the all the orders that were waiting for me when I came back from leave. I just sent a BUNCH out. I also have a bunch of black ones and a pile of subdued leashes.

Back