• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Merc Harness

Pic of the mercshop, just got a bunch of cord in.

Attachments

• mercshop 001.JPG
    mercshop 001.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 173
Hello from Ohio,
Are you planning any deals on these soon? I have a TK4 that I am trying to conceal beneath my BP vest...
Thanks!

OK for the next 48 hrs they are 3 for $25 shipped CONUS. PP OK no fees.

where and how much are these rigs? this would go great with my Glock 9mm rig....:D and do you have to buy a certain knofe to go with this rig?

www.mercop.com go to the mercshop and then to mercharness. Works with any kydex holster that has eyelets. For after market kydex recommend On Scene Tactical.

meshmdz said:
where and how much are these rigs? this would go great with my Glock 9mm rig....:D and do you have to buy a certain knofe to go with this rig?
I have a Kel-Tec .380 Kydex rig on a Mercharness. Perfect blend of utility, simplicity & comfort.:thumbup:

Hope to see everyone at Blade, once again I will be at Tom Krein't table.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have hammered out a licensing aggrement with Columbia River Knife and Tool for the mercharness. I will still be making and sellling them at shows etc as well. Look for me in their catalog and website. Thanks for all the support.

mercop said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have hammered out a licensing aggrement with Columbia River Knife and Tool for the mercharness. I will still be making and sellling them at shows etc as well. Look for me in their catalog and website. Thanks for all the support.

Congratulations! That sounds like a great deal for you. :D

Thanks, see ya all at Blade, I will be at Tom Kreins table and the CRKT booth.

These Freestyle Wallets are enroute. This on one side of a mercharness and a fixed blade on the other is great for fitness and travel. A wallet and harness combo will be $20 shipped CONUS.

18401_Surfshort_lg.jpg

Back