• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Merc Harness

Thanks to those brave souls who stopped by at the Valley Forge Show.

Just got my preview of the 2007 CRKT Catalog. I love the way they handled me and the mercharness. Can't wait to see it in print.

Do you still take personal orders? I ordered a crkt triumph n.e.c.k. with the merc harness, and plan to order several more merc harnesses on the assumption that I will love them for an sog field pup and crkt m60, and possibly a glock or two if it fits me right. I do have 2 questions. Is durability ever an issue. I would imagine it would not be, but I've been wrong before :), and do they fit bigger guys. Say a size 54 suit minimum. Haven't the slightest clue what size chest that is, but decently large. Back to my original question I guess. I love crkt and don't mind giving my business to whoever pushes their product, but if it benefits you to order on a personal level, by all means sign me up. Just wondering. Thanks for your time, and for your obvious amount of customer service and presence as just your posts on this website show.

I do, always will and they are in stock ready to ship. E-mail me at George@mercop.com with any questions. And making Big and Tall is never a problem, I make mine to fit me and I wear a size 54 jacket. I am 6'2 290.

mercharness special

But 2 get 1 free. Thats right $20 gets you three black or coyote mercharnesses.

Dang it G-Man. I am really sorry. I just did a search for harness and thought this thread was in the "Practical Tac." section. Duh!. Really sorry. My first warning after 5,000 posts. :eek:

Mercop,

Ordered a Triumph Necker from CRKT because it came with your harness. Pretty happy with it so far. I just have some issues with getting the sheath to hang under my arm the way I want it to. I know there is a bit of adjustability, but do you have a pdf, or maybe a video that might show how to make this thing just that much more comfortable? BTW...I'm 5'8, 260. Big dood.

Also, where can I see pics of your leashes, as I couldn't find any on your site. Thanks.

J

Many people make the mistake of using the two top holes on the sheath to mount the mercharness, this results in a pendulum effect when you move. Instead mount one on top and one on the side. This keeps the knife from moving. I still sell and stock leashes, both with plastic and pewter skulls, I do a fair amount wholesale business and just decided if people want them they will ask, like you did:)

Back