• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mercleashes

Got my leashes from mercop today! Great stuff! Thanks for the quick shipping.
:)

Homeless leashes, while I am waiting for another order of para cord I tied up some of what I had around. These are ready to ship. $5 as usual with your choice of skull, bead or football. Pay Pal preferred +3% if using a CC. Thanks for looking. Keep the regular orders coming.

Attachments

• LeashsaleII 003.jpg
    LeashsaleII 003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 173
Here are some more "tactical" ones.

Attachments

• LeashsaleII 005.jpg
    LeashsaleII 005.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 181
Just got 6000 feet in yesterday. Keep the orders coming. Thanks

I guess I better get my order in before mercop runs out of cord!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn straight Bunkie!

I just got my two, thank you very much Merc!, and my Emerson and Spydie have never looked better!

Yeti Man

I guess I better get my order in before mercop runs out of cord!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't worry about it. I think he grows his own. :p

mercop said:
In about a week or so I will be placing another large orders. Give me an idea on colors you want to see. .
Is there any silver or grey available? Thanks!!!

Do you make any with mulitple loops at both ends? I use a short length of braided shoelaces as a key chain, but it doesn't look that great. I have my house key and a photon thing at one end and a small SAK at the other.

I saw Mercop behind the Emerson table at the NYCKS, yesterday.

Ernie Emerson had a Mercop shoulder rig on.

I was chatting with Shrek....errr....I mean Mercop and He won't be back at a computer for a day or so. I think he was headin home tonight.
Tom

I'm baaaaaaack. Ernie and the Mrs were sporting leashes as were all the Strider boys. Al Polkowski was the one wearing the harness. Tom, thanks for the companionship. And yes I do have black and silver.

Back