MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Choppaman

Gold Member
To all of you, my good friends here on the Fiddleback Forge Forum, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm very thankful for all your friendships. The knife community is an amazing place full of awesome people. From the knife makers, to the dealers and to the consumers, It's such a great place to learn and get advise, give advise, make new friends and buy some remarkable knives. I've enjoyed my time here with all of you and looking forward to more of all the above next year!!

HERE! HERE! to 2019 and all that's to come our way!

Have a great weekend and Holiday!!!!

Choppaman

Me
To all of you, my good friends here on the Fiddleback Forge Forum, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm very thankful for all your friendships. The knife community is an amazing place full of awesome people. From the knife makers, to the dealers and to the consumers, It's such a great place to learn and get advise, give advise, make new friends and buy some remarkable knives. I've enjoyed my time here with all of you and looking forward to more of all the above next year!!

HERE! HERE! to 2019 and all that's to come our way!

Have a great weekend and Holiday!!!!

Choppaman
Merry Christmas to you and your family! I've been here a little over a year and have got to learn so much and meet so many great people! 2018 was a wild ride so I can expect 2019 to be even more wild! Also Merry Christmas to Andy and my whole shop family, to all the dealers, Blade Forum peeps, Russell, John, and of course Robert for having to put up with my shenanigans daily (damn he is lucky!) Happy New Year! :)

Me

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I've been here a little over a year and have got to learn so much and meet so many great people! 2018 was a wild ride so I can expect 2019 to be even more wild! Also Merry Christmas to Andy and my whole shop family, to all the dealers, Blade Forum peeps, Russell, John, and of course Robert for having to put up with my shenanigans daily (damn he is lucky!) Happy New Year! :)
Merry Christmas to all, have a Happy New Year and may 2019 be full of snort laughs! :D

Back