Merry Christmas from ERUSA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to take this opportunity to wish each of you a Merry Christmas! It seems that this time of year always makes me take notice of what I am thankful for...and for the things that I am truly blessed.
This has been a truly great year for me...from starting to import a line of knives that nobody knew about...to ending the year with the knowledge that it has been a successful year. A great deal of this success is due to all of you on this forum. The support that you have shown to me makes me very humble. I cannot begin to tell you what it means to me. You have put a great deal of faith in me and the product and it is certainly appreciated.
I value all of the relationships that have been established here...from just internet conversations to real friendships.
For sure...these are not all of my blessings...but I wanted to share these with all of you.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else here at the ER forums!

Right back at you guys!

This is definitely an Extrema Ratio Christmas for me. My Nemesis was used to cut the wrapping paper and curl the ribbons for almost every present I wrapped.

Merry Christmas to you, your staff, and all of your loved ones !

Take care of yourselves this holiday season -- stay safe, and stay healthy -- and have a wonderful time !

:)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Merry Christmas to all the ER fans on this forum. Frank, you've got a great product and with the customer service you provide, you will have no where to go but the top. All the ER fans on this forum will continue to support you and spread the word about ER knives. BTW, Happy New Year to all.

Merry Christmas Frank. I really enjoy my ER knives and I appreciate your hard work to get them to us.

Frank and the ER extended family here:

Hope everyone had a safe holiday today and got everything they wanted [ER's of course].

Stay sharp

Brownie

Originally posted by brownie0486
Hope everyone had a safe holiday today and got everything they wanted [ER's of course].

No new ER's, but I have the life I prayed for. My wife spoiled me rotten with all kinds of gifts including a Himalayan Imports Kagas Katne (a teeny kukhri that is too cute) and a Spyderco Calypso, Jr. Extrema-ly satisfying.

For Extrema Ratio brand knives, I have to decide whether or not the Nemesis is all I need or if a Fulcrumm II D should see its way into my EDC rotation.

Brownie0486,

Welcome back from your vacation. I hope that your holidays have been great.

Thom

Thank you sir. My wife and I traveled to LI NY over the holidays, traffic was terrible. It took 5.5 hours to do a 4 hour ride on the way down there.

Coming home was a little easier X-mas day.

Hope everyone got what they wanted.

Myself, I spent the holidays with family [ hers ] and mom is up visting as well for a week.

Life is good. ER's in the pockets and family surrounding the kitchen table.

Stay sharp

Brownie

Hey, I'm from Long Island. Where abouts on LI were you? Traffic is a nightmare on the LIE. Hope your Holidays were great.

We were on the South shore in Wantaugh.

Traffic was a mess, seems I can't get down there and back without problems on the roads with construction and the masses of people. I suppose I was part of the problem as well this year with my own car adding to the problem for everyone.

Stay sharp

Brownie

Merry Christmas, all ER afficianados. And also to Frank Miller. Brownie, I hale from Long Beach, not very far from Wantaugh.

Wishing all a Happy New Year when it arrives.

Hi Boink,
We were three days on the island.

If I make it down this summer, maybe a few of us can hook up for some training.

Happy New Year to all the ER family as well.

Brownie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back