Merry Christmas To My Entire Busse Family...

Garth Reckner

I know this is a few days early but it is gonna be a crazy few days of traveling and whatnot. Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas before I get busy with the holiday festivities. You are all family to me and I wish nothing but the best for you all. Eat, drink and be merry my friends.

Merry Christmas and God Bless,
Garth

Merry Christmas Brother

Merry Christmas Garth, and all Busse employees and forumites.
....And a Happy New Year.
May the new year bless each and everyone of you with all the INFI you can stand:)

I know this is a few days early but it is gonna be a crazy few days of traveling and whatnot. Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas before I get busy with the holiday festivities. You are all family to me and I wish nothing but the best for you all. Eat, drink and be merry my friends.

Garth

Garth
Garth, all the best to you. You are a huge asset To the Busse Family.

Merry Christmas to you, too, Garth. And to all of the Busse crew. As well as the people here.
And a happy New Year as well.

Merry Christmas Garth to you and your family !!!! Have a great holiday and safe travels :)

Merry Christmas Garth, Hope you and your family have a good holiday.

Thank you, Garth, and fellow Busse Merry Christmas greeters. Here’s wishing y’all a Very Merry Christmas from the Capital of Dixie - Richmond, Virginia.

Last edited:
Back