MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ethan Becker

A little early maybe but, many of you are on the road already and I want you all to know that I have great hopes that everyone has a great and wonderful Christmas, full of good cheer and lots of family and friends, great food and a bit of bottled joy....Travel safe, have fun and spend a moment or two to contemplate the reason we all celebrate this day.....

Please accept my thanks for being here.

All my best...

Ethan

Thank you Ethan ... and wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas ... and hoping a great new year for you in 2019 also.

Thanks for providing us all the great knives and the forum we can meet like minded folks ... fanily and good friends are what make everything worth while.

-JJ

Merry Christmas to all!

Sorry Ethan, had to be done, haha:

Last edited:
Ok ... I feel like I'm missing a REALLY good story here ... lol
Top photo I won a contest with. First and only carving I've ever done, and used the BK13 pictured to do it with. Second a photo manip. The Ethan Claus photos were done by @Nsvens89 several years ago. He just made them up to be funny, iirc. That's Moose in the photos with Ethan. I PM'd him last month, not thinking he came around anymore, and I got a response the same day. He still had the photos, and gave them to me. Here's another, haha:

Merry Christmas to all!

020-vi.png

Sorry Ethan, had to be done, haha:

OMG, that's freakin' hilarious!!!

One I used for a sig, but rather large:

Back