Photos Metal Monday - Post Your Metal TRADITIONAL Pics

4kgU44R.jpg

Heavy duty all metal = Buck 560. OH
Buck-560.jpg

Is that Titanium Bruce? I had one sent to me by the UK rep in the early 90's, in black, but have never actually carried it. Nice-looking knife though :thumbsup:

Is that Titanium Bruce? I had one sent to me by the UK rep in the early 90's, in black, but have never actually carried it. Nice-looking knife though :thumbsup:
Jack, thank you and yes it is from the Titanium series - very light for a "full size" Buck 110 based knife. There were quite a few variations of them - some impressive collections on the Buck sub-forum. This is my only one (made in 1992) and I know very little about them. OH

Jack, thank you and yes it is from the Titanium series - very light for a "full size" Buck 110 based knife. There were quite a few variations of them - some impressive collections on the Buck sub-forum. This is my only one (made in 1992) and I know very little about them. OH

I remember there being a few different models, and I think I was sent mine in 1993. It came with a Cordura belt pouch. Previously, I remember they did one with a removable pocket clip. Thanks for the heads-up on the Buck forum. I'll have to find mine out and take a pic :thumbsup:

Back