Recommendation? Mexican knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES VIOLATION CONTENT REMOVED

Every one of you guys responding to this thread knows better than to reply. The OP does not have the membership level to discuss this topic. Discussing it with him is just as bad.
Thread closed and all SALES RELATED responses deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fernando. Just wanted to point out that unless you have a knifemaker membership, you're not allowed discuss business related topics.

O
Hi Fernando. Just wanted to point out that unless you have a knifemaker membership, you're not allowed discuss business related topics.

Oh, I wasnt aware of this, sorry
Shall I delet this post?

If you "know how to make a knife" but have never done it. It is very doubtful you actually know how to make a knife.
Not trying to imply its easy enough to practice a couple of times and then become a master of the craft, nor am I trying to demerit the skill of the knifemakers. I will put it this way, the guys who runs the potato chips factory knows how they are made but I would bet he has never done a single bag of chips by himself nor has he ever grown potatos.

Every one of you guys knows Better THAN to reply to this thread. The OP does not have the membership level to discuss this topic. Thread closed and all SALES RELATED responses deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back