Good call on the LionSteel TM 1, below is a picture:
lionsteel-tmi-lockback-black-micarta-black-mb.jpg

And of course the Shirogorov F95NL:
M1Myvba.jpg

And, the Shiro F3R:
timthumb.php

And the Rockstead Higo is offered in Micarta:
rockstead-higo-mh-dlc.jpg

As far as knives that come stock with micarta, the only one I can think of worth mentioning is Shirogorov, in particular their F3R model. At least amongst the models available through their US dealer, they only recently upgraded the F3 to include multi-row bearings (the F3R series), and so far it's only been available in carbon fiber and python micarta, which I'm not a fan of (looks like a weird skin disease...). I'm definitely interested in a green or natural micarta F3R, if they ever make it to the US.

The current run of Shiro Python Micarta is indeed quite hideous and does look like some sort of skin disease. On the older knives, like mine, the Micarta can be quite handsome.

K6KsNuI.jpg

Here's another Micarta favorite...

LTwYCcW.jpg

An awful lot of the Micarta one sees is aftermarket and does beg the question as to why there aren't more stock modern folders which feature it. Regardless, there's more than a little of it out there--stock or aftermarket--and much to be seen over at the Mad for Micarta thread.

The current run of Shiro Python Micarta is indeed quite hideous and does look like some sort of skin disease. On the older knives, like mine, the Micarta can be quite handsome.

K6KsNuI.jpg

Here's another Micarta favorite...

LTwYCcW.jpg

An awful lot of the Micarta one sees is aftermarket and does beg the question as to why there aren't more stock modern folders which feature it. Regardless, there's more than a little of it out there--stock or aftermarket--and much to be seen over at the Mad for Micarta thread.
Your photography does justice to that Shiro! Well done.

That is the clip, the way it came. The lanyard is hideous and does not match in any way. I put it on before going into the woods in case I dropped it so it would be easier to see. It needs to go for sure.
[url=https://postimg.cc/image/rcdkftto7/][/URL]
The ex wife used to enjoy pushing it off the patio table onto the flagstone rock floor. Got rid of the wife and kept the blade. Seemed it always landed on the same spot, hence the dents in the bolsters.

No kidding - that looks awesome.

Canvas and linen micarta is some of my favorite scale material. Wasn't enough out there in production offering,,went the custom route as well.

DeathOfAllThings: In Marbled CF/OD and black micarta.

pPi7UU1.jpg

4NI209v.jpg

ROkh0PT.jpg

Knifeworks exclusive 551 with paper Micarta and M390 steel.

sFrq6ah.jpg

I was a bit underwhelmed when I first got this as the shape of the grips is almost identical to the stock Noryl horrors and the Micarta seemed kinda slick at first. The more I handled it, the more I liked it. The jimping which always dug into my hand on the stock grips is more comfortable, I love the open construction, and the Micarta is so much warmer and softer in hand. It seems to have developed a bit more traction with use, too.

mOcv7a3.jpg

I do have to send for a black oxide clip, though. I think I'll try both the deep carry and a split arrow--my favorite BM clip.

Back