• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Michael Morris Friction Folder with Leather Sheath

jljohn

Gold Member
I have a 2016 Michael Morris Knives Friction Folder and leather sheath for sale for $85, paypal'ed and shipped (CONUS only.) The sharpened edge is roughly 2", and the blade clear of the handle is under 2.5" The whole knife is roughly " long.

This knife has been carried and used, re-profiled and sharpened, but it is in great shape and is ready to go. This knife came with a deep hollow grind and has been re-profiled (by hand on water stones so as not to mess up the heat treat) to a flat grind. It carries nicely in the pocket either with or without the sheath, and the sheath can be used with the knife open effectively to "lock" the blade open for greater safety, if desired.

This knife was $170 in 2016, and I think it would be a bit more today.

See photos and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

IMG_8313.jpg IMG_8314.jpg IMG_8315.jpg IMG_8316.jpg IMG_8318.jpg IMG_8319.jpg IMG_8320.jpg IMG_8321.jpg IMG_8322.JPG IMG_8323.JPG

Last edited:
It's linen Micarta, and the color is like brick red or henna. The top left photo (blade closed) presents the best representation of the color.

I'll take this if still available. I can't PM, but I'd be happy to email for your PP info.

Thanks!

Back