• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Michael Sastre, River City Sheaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

I had wanted to add the BAD icon or add to the title but was not able to see how to do so. (Doesn't mean it can't be done, I just couldn't find the way. I seemed to be have only the option of editing the body.)

Thank you.

I had wanted to add the BAD icon or add to the title but was not able to see how to do so. (Doesn't mean it can't be done, I just couldn't find the way. I seemed to be have only the option of editing the body.)

At the top of your first post on the first page you'll see a tab that says thread tools. You'll have the option to edit the title there.

Still nothing from Mike Sastre: remains in silent mode and keeping my knife and sheath mode. He has my money and my knife, I have nothing.

I see he is still listed here on his profile page as:

Mike Sastre
Custom Crafted Concealex Sheaths, from Hamilton, OH, USA

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Maybe, given that he's stolen from me completely as of this point in time, which has been a LOT of time of blowing me off as well as the mods, he doesn't deserve to have his business promoted here in that way anymore? If at all?

(I don't know the rules on that.)

I
Still nothing from Mike Sastre: remains in silent mode and keeping my knife and sheath mode. He has my money and my knife, I have nothing.

Mike Sastre

Maybe, given that he's stolen from me completely as of this point in time, which has been a LOT of time of blowing me off as well as the mods, he doesn't deserve to have his business promoted here in that way anymore? If at all?

I logged on today just to see if he had been banned yet....

I simply cannot fathom some of the positions you guys take on matters of "Postal Fraud" or "Mail Theft", but it does make for some amusing reading, that's for sure.
I'm also at a loss as to the mods continued pondering of a course of action against the maker (taker?), perhaps in the long run, nothing will happen to him here, either?
I can't fathom how you have zero knowledge of just how powerful the Postal Inspection Service is and yet you talk about them like they are mall security. Get suspected of some type of mail fraud and I'd bet you'd change your tune. The PIS and Postal Inspectors are more rigid in their duties and upholding the law than almost any other Federal agency. Laugh if you want, but most of those guys are dead serious professional law enforcement with incredible authority.

Mike Sastre

Here's my $.02 copied from another post. If everyone copies this and posts it, then search engines will find it when people look up his company. Then they can see this thread.

I think it is very telling that Michael Sastre of River City Sheaths refuses to even post here or communicate with the OP or any of the Mods.
He has been on the forums several times. I hope there are some repercussions for his actions here.

Michael Sastre of River City Sheaths is damaging his reputation further.

Michael Sastre of River City Sheaths is at best unreliable and does not meet his obligations in a timely manner.
At worst, it appears Michael Sastre of River City Sheaths may take your money and potentially your knife as well.

The phone number I tried was that of his webpage and also listed as his phone number by the BBB (to whom he has been reported), 937-452-6225. I never got through and the recording left me no confidence that it was his number at all.

I will certainly try these other numbers later today. Thank you!

Though given the fact that he absolutely knows I want my knife back and he owes it to me -- and I've just learned my wife has been e-mailing him as well the last couple of weeks -- if I do get him on the phone, what's the rational basis for expecting a change in outcome? He has long had all the basis to send my knife back but his day by decisions have been to keep it.

The phone number I tried was that of his webpage and also listed as his phone number by the BBB (to whom he has been reported), 937-452-6225. I never got through and the recording left me no confidence that it was his number at all.

I will certainly try these other numbers later today. Thank you!

Though given the fact that he absolutely knows I want my knife back and he owes it to me -- and I've just learned my wife has been e-mailing him as well the last couple of weeks -- if I do get him on the phone, what's the rational basis for expecting a change in outcome? He has long had all the basis to send my knife back but his day by decisions have been to keep it.

Doesn't sound like it will produce any results, but give it a last ditch effort anyway.

I can't fathom how you have zero knowledge of just how powerful the Postal Inspection Service is and yet you talk about them like they are mall security. Get suspected of some type of mail fraud and I'd bet you'd change your tune. The PIS and Postal Inspectors are more rigid in their duties and upholding the law than almost any other Federal agency. Laugh if you want, but most of those guys are dead serious professional law enforcement with incredible authority.

hahahaha! Oh bless your heart and good luck with that in the real world for one of these ~$300 rip-offs, they won't even return a phone call to a citizen for that...

hahahaha! Oh bless your heart and good luck with that in the real world for one of these ~$300 rip-offs, they won't even return a phone call to a citizen for that...
Once again you've shown your ignorance and now your level of immaturity. I have first hand knowledge of similar cases of mail fraud for much less than this amount where the individual was arrested and charged with felony mail fraud. Do you have any first hand knowledge of anything regarding the Postal Inspectors cases or helping the OP with his case to get his knife back? I didn't think so. Why not just troll somewhere else?
I came here because I learn a lot on these threads and maybe sometimes I have the right info to help another member. I certainly didn't come here for some smartass douchebag disrespect from the likes of you.
Based on your comments in this thread and the fact that they offer zero help to the OP, I'm sure no one will miss you when you're gone. You may go now.

ignorance, immaturity, troll? ...some smartass douchebag disrespect from the likes of you.
...You may go now.

Gee, those are very hurtful and unnecessary words, did your mommy not raise you any better than that? "You may go now"? You really should find a fresher line. I stand by my remarks about the relative inaction of the US Postal Inspectors, but perhaps you would care to share case numbers, details, etc, in an effort to prove otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back