• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mick Strider Custom Flamed Nightmare Ground Tanto SMF

This is a flamed Mick Strider Custom Tanto Nightmare Ground SMF with dual Ti handle. I believe previous owner may have lightly carried it and I carried it to a wedding and used it to cut one of the groomsmens hankies with it. No marks on blade and I would ASSUME the couple of heat coloring marks on the handle were from Mick. It comes in one of the velcro flap bags,with the pictured patch..

SV1600 TV1700

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_010.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_001.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_002.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_003.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_004.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_005.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_006.jpg

MSC_DualFlamedTi_TantoNMG_SMF_007.jpg

As far as trades would go:
Mainly interested in somewhat special production or MSC Strider SMF/SnGs, MSC FL AR/GB. not looking for an S30V models unless there is something special about them. ie digi or something. CF handles and cool steel is the way to my heart. Not looking for any DDCs, AL handles, or Textured handles at this time.
Might be interested in other trades but probably not 3+ for 1 type trades..
Only other thing I KNOW I'm interested in would be a Borka Stitch. Or the right Large/medium Curtiss.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation... I can take Postal MOs or G&S Paypal. You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. I ship USPS Priority Insured w/tracking. Shipping within the CONUS is included in cost. PM me here or send me an email @ knives//@//mckean\\dot\\com with any questions/comments/complaints.

Thanks,

Greg

Got to thinking about it and this is a beautiful knife at a reduced price that I don't want to lose money on so I am keeping it. Thanks for your interest.

Back