Micro Bawanna Bowie Folder concept.

Danny...wow. wow. Just. Wow. Praise to you amigo, that is truly one of a kind, amazing blade. So beautiful.

So when are you making me one? :thumbup::D

Thanks bros! The dogbone shaped handle is really comfy. It definitely wont slip out of your hand.
DTKM ill make ya one tomorrow. Done deal! Will ship Monday:D

That was my work dumpster. The neighbors completely gutted their building for remodeling and all the tools went as well. They threw out a benchtop CNC lathe, sandblasting cabinet, plastic injection molding equip. and all kinds of good stuff:p They must have got some financing to start the company over with newfangled equipment? Right place right time:thumbup:

You snagged the lathe, right? please?
Whoops didn't realize I was way back in an old thread. Sorry for the thread necromancy.

This is such an outstanding thread. I love the knife, love the work, love the outcome, the process, and especially the Dog :)

Last edited:
You snagged the lathe, right? please?
Whoops didn't realize I was way back in an old thread. Sorry for the thread necromancy.

This is such an outstanding thread. I love the knife, love the work, love the outcome, the process, and especially the Dog :)

Tis ok my friend! I did get the lathe and a turret head end milling machine..and a brake, drill presses, and all kinds of good stuff. Bout time to make another set of scales for it eh?

Thanks bros! The dogbone shaped handle is really comfy. It definitely wont slip out of your hand.
DTKM ill make ya one tomorrow. Done deal! Will ship Monday:D

Well dag nabbit, how did DTKM get ahead of me on the waiting list. He some some bad rumor stuff on yall and got ya under his thumb?

Or maybe he's got one of them bank account thingy's where people store loot. I used to have one of them in a previous life.
Can't remember much what it was like, been a long time.

Holy moly! If each one of them bits was my girlfriend i think it'd be time for dayvorce. I like that ideer! I could make some bad to the bone pens eh? Hope the missus dont see this post er im gonna be dang lonely for a while!

You're a dead man on borrowed time. ;)

Back