Micro tomahawk- its done

1473973364492399529949_zpsg8h4acjl.jpg
[/URL]

The ridiculous first:

1. There is at least one gnome that is going to battle well-armed.

2. What size is it? No.2, of course!

Seriously, that is pretty darn neat! Both of you did a great job and thanks for sharing the process pictures.

Good stuff.

The ridiculous first:

1. There is at least one gnome that is going to battle well-armed.

2. What size is it? No.2, of course!

Seriously, that is pretty darn neat! Both of you did a great job and thanks for sharing the process pictures.

Good stuff.

Thanks, it was a pretty fun project ( still need to make the target ) and the offer to weld it for me just shows how great this place is.
I guess I should probably mention that the handle came out to 7" exactly.
If this thing doesn't throw well I'll just make a little sheath for it with a loop so I can wear it as a necklace 😁

That's awesome, I have a thing for lil' hatchets.

Well done guys :thumbup:

How much does that weigh approximately?

That's awesome, I have a thing for lil' hatchets.

Well done guys :thumbup:

How much does that weigh approximately?

I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I'd say it's probably about a 2.5oz head. I may have to rig up some sort of scale and weigh it using some 1/4oz split shot.

Last edited:
Im still really appreciative of .30wcf for having welded this thing up for me, and I had every intention of keeping this cool little hawk but I no longer have it.
A month or so ago my cousin came to help reshingle the roof and fell in love with the thing when he saw it, so I gave it to him.
I didn't mind as he loved it so much, and it has found it's place on display in his living room.

Im still really appreciative of .30wcf for having welded this thing up for me, and I had every intention of keeping this cool little hawk but I no longer have it.
A month or so ago my cousin came to help reshingle the roof and fell in love with the thing when he saw it, so I gave it to him.
I didn't mind as he loved it so much, and it has found it's place on display in his living room.

Great thread Hn'S
Awesome little hawk project that looks awesome, no wonder your cousin wanted it.
Awesome work and gesture by 3 .30WCF !

Thanks!!! I had so much fun reading this old thread. Have you ever target practice with that thing?

Back