• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Cypher / Troodons / Ultratech

Hi, I'm selling a bunch of knives. First "I'll take it" in this thread gets dibs. I prefer paypal friends and family, zelle, or venmo on the auto knives. Email is trueto4m(at)gmail.com or message here. I can provide more pics/info as needed, thanks for looking/reading! Prices are "or best offer". All knives will be shipped Priority insured the following business day after payment.

3) Microtech Troodon Signature Series Antiqued Bronze handles and bronze double edge blade. Like-new condition $old shipped obo.

4) Microtech Cypher in like new condition with box sold obo

5) Microtech Ultratech double edge stonewash full serrated. It's in excellent condition except a ding on the handle corner and very light clip wear on the handle, barely visible but shown in pics. I'm asking $old shipped obo.

Last edited:
Hi, is the Cypher fully serrated on one side or both?

Last edited:
ya got pics of the bowie combat troodon, ya gonna post or?

OP - I left you + feedback. love the knife! I would appreciate if you could please return the favor! Thanks!

You don’t happen to have any other cyphers left I’m guessing? They’re difficult to find!

Back