• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

relisted

is the halo 2.3 handle od-green or gray? kinda hard for me to tell from the pictures. also is it from their older vero beach days? thanks a lot for the info. would have asked in a pm but i do not have the privilege

is the halo 2.3 handle od-green or gray? kinda hard for me to tell from the pictures. also is it from their older vero beach days? thanks a lot for the info. would have asked in a pm but i do not have the privilege
Halo handle gray, Vero Beach.

Halo handle gray, Vero Beach.
thanks man1 a couple more questions if you'll indulge me. knife looks pretty unused. am i right about that? is that velcro pouch original to it and does it come with the og box too?

knife unused,exellent condition,pouch original,comes with white microtech box but without lable

knife unused,exellent condition,pouch original,comes with white microtech box but without lable
Got it thanks. Why no label on the box? Some kind of special edition or is the box not original to the knife?

Last edited:
Back