• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Executive Scarab in Apocalyptic finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im selling a Microtech Executive Scarab plain edge in Apocalyptic finish. It has minor handling and use marks as pictured. Price is $SOLD, PayPal g&s including first class shipping. U.S. addresses only, and you are responsible for knowing your local laws.
dunduvl.jpg

zZ0Btp4.jpg

OxegWCs.jpg
XYOwnBG.jpg

j0oBAPI.jpg

i8YcOqB.jpg

jxFQIj5.jpg

DtOvjsF.jpg

Last edited:
Im selling a Microtech Executive Scarab plain edge in Apocalyptic finish. It has minor handling and use marks as pictured. Price is $399, PayPal g&s including first class shipping. U.S. addresses only, and you are responsible for knowing your local laws.
dunduvl.jpg

zZ0Btp4.jpg

OxegWCs.jpg
XYOwnBG.jpg

j0oBAPI.jpg

i8YcOqB.jpg

jxFQIj5.jpg

DtOvjsF.jpg
Whats the blade length? And is this the microtech that has a fancy triple spring system or am i mixing the scarab with the troodon? Also would you take treefiddy for this knife? But yea would you go down to 325-350? thanks

Im selling a Microtech Executive Scarab plain edge in Apocalyptic finish. It has minor handling and use marks as pictured. Price is $399, PayPal g&s including first class shipping. U.S. addresses only, and you are responsible for knowing your local laws.
dunduvl.jpg

zZ0Btp4.jpg

OxegWCs.jpg
XYOwnBG.jpg

j0oBAPI.jpg

i8YcOqB.jpg

jxFQIj5.jpg

DtOvjsF.jpg
I'm interested in the scarab if it's still available I'd like you to send me an email at fantadyking55@yahoo.com to exchange information I'm new to this site but have had plenty of deals I've done on Facebook that I could use for references if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back