• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech LUDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonPaul

Gold Member
SOLD$190SOLD - Price is paypal goods and services only. Insured usps shipping and fees included. No trades and no international shipping.

Stonewashed elmax blade.

I just purchased this a few weeks ago. Carried two days. No visible wear anywhere. I absolutely love this knife and wish it was just a little bigger. Fires open with authority. You can see my arm move when the blade is deployed in the video. Centered and no blade play. Stonewash is gorgeous. Great fit and finish and really good ergonomics even with big hands.

https://imgur.com/a/B59z8Lb

Last edited:
Sold pending funds. In other words it's yours. I have it cross posted but took other threads down. What is your email? I'll send PayPal details.

Hey Jason,
Maybe you can tell...I’ve never purchased a knife on this website before. I got your email address but I’m not sure how to use it with PayPal. In the past, dealers have sent me an invoice and there was a link to pay on PayPal. Could we do it that way or could you tell me how to use your email?
Thanks,
Doug

Hey Jason,
Sorry about being so cautious...you do have an excellent rating on here. I’ve never purchased from a private individual before. Do you think you could send the invoice (again) and mention that it’s for the Microtech LUDT and maybe the model number too? I don’t even know the model number of the Elmax version of this knife, only the M390 version.
Thanks for your patience,
Doug

Hey Jason,
Sorry about being so cautious...you do have an excellent rating on here. I’ve never purchased from a private individual before. Do you think you could send the invoice (again) and mention that it’s for the Microtech LUDT and maybe the model number too? I don’t even know the model number of the Elmax version of this knife, only the M390 version.
Thanks for your patience,
Doug

Sent again.

Thanks, it'll ship today and you'll have tracking number from PayPal shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back