• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Stich 2 up for grabs

upload_2019-9-17_9-48-16.jpeg upload_2019-9-17_9-49-18.jpeg I have 1 microtech stitch up for grabs. One is apocalyptic partial serrated 169-11 AP, The other is SOLD!!! Both are LNIB and have never been carried or cut anything more than paper. Only selling as I located the holly grail of production stitches. I am asking $425 obo. No trades on these. I also have a QD scarab that I will be listing in the next day or so. Shipping to lower 48 only unless you want to pay the extra. I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose. I accept payment through PayPal or postal money order. I ship within 1 business day of cleared payment. I can send more pics if you pm me your email or cell number. First I’ll take it followed by prompt pm gets it. upload_2019-9-17_9-48-16.jpegupload_2019-9-17_9-49-18.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll take it!

Brandon I’ll take the Bronze Full Serrated 169-15 for $425. Can PayPal immediately. I’m new to the forum so can you walk me through how this works?

Thanks!

Brandon, this knife is absolutely beautiful. New favorite one in my collection... Thanks for the super-fast shipping and communication

Brandon, this knife is absolutely beautiful. New favorite one in my collection... Thanks for the super-fast shipping and communication
. No problem, thank you for your fast payment and great communication as well. I left you positive feedback. Anything you need in the future just let me know. Thank you.

Back