• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Stitch 3v and 2 Ludt's M390

Tron2119

Gold Member
The Stitch is a catch and release for me. As soon as I received it, my dream knife popped up for sale so this one has to go. This is my second Stitch and they scream Microtech quality in every way. This has been used with some light scratches on the blade but, the apocalyptic finish makes it barely noticeable. Other than that, it snaps open with authority and the CPM-3V steel is ready to eat. They don't make them in 3V anymore so this one is a particularly rare treat. Comes with a nice knife pouch. Asking $325 shipped
IMG_0577.JPG IMG_0578.JPG

I also have two Microtech LUDT's.
First is a NIB Brass LUDT with a plain edge Duracoated M390 blade. It has only been handled. Has never cut anything or been carried. The knife snaps open with purpose. Excellent fit and finish. I paid $400 for this knife. Selling at a great discount for $300 shipped.
IMG_0575.JPG IMG_0576.JPG

Last but not least, I have a turquoise handled combo edge LUDT in m390 with a stonewashed finish. This one was carried some and used to open some letters and break down a small box or two. There's only one blemish one this knife that gives away that this knife has been used. Other than that, it's in flawless condition. Asking $175 shipped.
IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0574.JPG
Text is the best way to reach me for more info or pics. 8126053394

Back