• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech that's sold out everywhere.....as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down.
Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microtech UTX-85 S/E OD Green Bronze Std, 231-13OD

51434327836_fe2445fcc3_b.jpg

51433572657_4a3906086e_b.jpg

Additional Pics:

RRBGS

Near mint to mint overall condition. Elmax blade is lazer sharp with original MT factory edge. No nicks, chips or rolls. Blade is without scratches anywhere. Fires out hard, retracts smoothly. No functional issues whatsoever. It has never misfired on me. The only noticeable flaw anywhere is a spot of missing anodization right where the pocket clip comes into contact with the body (please see pic). Any other little white "specks" you see are dust particles that become very pronounced when taking pics outdoors in natural sunlight. All the proprietary MT screws are like new, never been touched by a tool. The bead blasted pocket clip shows no signs of wear. Actually, it doesn't even look used. Comes with the original MT box and Product Manual. Sold out everywhere (so what else is new).

Overall Length: 7.5"
Blade Length: 3.1"
Weight: 3.1 oz.

SOLD, thank you B BadDogMax and as always thanks Blade Forums.

I ALSO HAVE SOME OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE, SEE BELOW:

***Strider Military Version***

***Spyderco Native Chief Sprint Run***

***Demko AD 20.5***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back