• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Troodon(SOLD) and BM Phaeton $old

For sale is a BNIB Microtech Troodon S/E black blade and a almost like new in box Benchmade Phaeton Satin blade (only carried twice, never cut anything other than paper test, blade edge was lightly stropped). Looking for $old for the MT and $old for the BM. Action on both is perfect. Payment is paypal and includes US48 shipping, no international shipping please and not looking for any trades. Thank you.

IMG_3599.jpg View attachment 1285759 View attachment 1285760 IMG_3602.jpg View attachment 1285762 View attachment 1285763 View attachment 1285764

Last edited:
I have a Phaeton and a MT UTX85, at lockup both feel very similar in terms of play. Actuation pressure is massively different, the Phaeton fires with much less force and feels somewhat "hollow" compared to the MT, which feels like a heavy car door slamming. That said I don't fault either and carry both, but they are very different. The MT will actually start hurting your thumb after a while if you don't use it every day.

For sale is a BNIB Microtech Troodon S/E black blade and a almost like new in box Benchmade Phaeton Satin blade (only carried twice, never cut anything other than paper test, blade edge was lightly stropped). Looking for $old for the MT and $old for the BM. Action on both is perfect. Payment is paypal and includes US48 shipping, no international shipping please and not looking for any trades. Thank you.

View attachment 1285758 View attachment 1285759 View attachment 1285760 View attachment 1285761 View attachment 1285762 View attachment 1285763 View attachment 1285764
Hey, looking to trade a benchmade phaeton soon, and im trying to find its true value. How much did this one sell for, if you dont mind me asking?

Last edited:
Back