• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech UTX-85 OTF apocalyptic standard stonewash T/E 204P (SOLD)

The Automatics in this thread are very lightly used/carried and still have their original edges which are still sharp. All are in excellent condition and am only selling them now as I have some fairly serious nerve issues in my hands and find that I cannot activate most autos. I've been relying on small, fixed blades for my EDC so these need to go on to their new home to be carried and used as they should be. Please note their descriptions and if you have questions or require more photos, do so before you bid please.

This sale is Paypal G&S and CONUS only and I pay all mailing and fees. First one to respond with an "I'll take it" in this thread with a follow-up email or PM will get dibs per time stamp. I will return email or PM with my Paypal address so you know it's yours. My email address is rbigrgg at gmail dot com. No trades at this time.

(Top) Microtech UTX-85 OTF clip-point 2-tone S/E M390 "No Box" >> Sold to Daine

(Middle) Spyderco Autonomy OTS fully-serrated out-the-side DLC H-1 w/paperwork and box >> Sold to Shawn Best

(Bottom) Microtech UTX-85 OTF apocalyptic standard stonewash T/E 204P w/paperwork and box >> SOLD

PICT1343.JPG PICT1344.JPG PICT1345.JPG PICT1346.JPG PICT1347.JPG PICT1348.JPG

Thanks for looking!

-Bob

Last edited:
BobAre you willing to sell individually. I am interested in the utx 85 black blade
Thanks
Daine

Yes Daine, that's why all 3 knives have individual prices shown. Email me at rbigrigg at gmail dot com if interested.
UTX-85 black blade is $180 via PP G&S tyd.

-Bob

FYI that's a Spyderco, not a Benchmade.

Are you interested in trades? I have a Benchmade Mini-Infidel and an all black Spyderco PM2 which are both basically new.

Wolf, not really looking for any trades right now as stated in the listing, but if I were, I'd only be interested
in a red weave, blue weave or Bento Box Spyderco Domino. I might be persuaded with a Spyderco Military
as well as long it was any blade material other than S30V.

-Bob

Wolf, not really looking for any trades right now as stated in the listing, but if I were, I'd only be interested
in a red weave, blue weave or Bento Box Spyderco Domino. I might be persuaded with a Spyderco Military
as well as long it was any blade material other than S30V.

-Bob
How about a really nice zt 0850cf ? Has one of the best actions and lock up I have felt. Or lnib Bradford guardian 3.5 cf http://imgur.com/gallery/oFKkqsa

Last edited:
CosmosMpower, I have all of the listed knives available. I'll indicate any that sell or are spf. Thanks for your inquiry!

Kenneth J Burley, I am only looking for the knives I have indicated for a possible trade. Thanks for your inquiry as well!

Regards...…...Bob

Hi bob
Did you get my email this morning regarding the utx clip point?
Daine

No Daine, the only inquiry I received from you was the post you made on here about being interested in the clip-point.
As stated above in numerous locations, send an email to rbigrigg at gmail dot com and I will reply to you with my Paypal
address for payment.

Regards......Bob

No Daine, the only inquiry I received from you was the post you made on here about being interested in the clip-point.
As stated above in numerous locations, send an email to rbigrigg at gmail dot com and I will reply to you with my Paypal
address for payment.

Regards......Bob
Just resent
Thanks

Microtech UTX-85 OTF clip-point 2-tone S/E M390 "No Box" >> Price $180
SOLD to Daine

Last edited:
Spyderco Autonomy OTS fully-serrated out-the-side DLC H-1 w/paperwork and box >> Price $150
Sold to Shawn Best

-Bob

Last edited:
Back