• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech UTX-85 Spartan GX Edition

Liberty43

Gold Member
I just received this knife less than a week ago but I've decided the double edge is not for me. The piece was carried by me for one day but it looks like the previous owner may have carried it since there are some faint marks on the blade & clip (see pics). The piece does come with the original box but when it was sent to me the previous owner thought it would be a good idea to tape it directly to the USPS Priority box instead of putting something around the box. As a result, the box is not in the best shape (see the pictures for further enlightenment). The knife functions perfectly and has the original edge.

Blade steel is M390

PRICE: $205 SOLD

Not looking or any trades at this time.

This item has been cross listed on other forums.

All payments are to be made via PayPal and the first "I'll take it" in the thread or PM gets the item (if two people post up...the earliest time stamp gets it). I will ship only to the CONUS (Hawaii and Alaska included) via USPS Priority Mail w/insurance and signature confirmation (covered by myself). Shipped only to PayPal confirmed addresses. Please email, post, or PM with any questions...Cheers!

Microtech by Ben Stone, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back