MidWest Khukri Khonvention

Hmm...I see *someone* (Named Tom) has been abusing my computer while I was doing something else! Oh well...things continue here...loads of fun stuff!

More later...

Nasty, I just got onto the forum.. Been at work all evening. Please let us know what's up.. And please post pics. If anyone needs help posting pics, send them to me. I have room on my website. :D

Hope everyone is having a great time! I hope to make one of these Shindigs sometime soon.

Heber

mamav said:
Did you empty the blem box???? :confused: How was breakfast??? :confused: :confused: Just a little tip......maybe you should all start saving for a plane ticket to Reno.....Yangdu and I are plotting :D

I'm sorry I could not make Ohio so soon after the SW Khonvention in Mesa, it sounds like you guys are having a blast. But Gin, if you and Yangdu set something up in Reno I will be there in a heartbeat! After 1600 miles roundtrip to AZ, I could do Reno standing on my head!

Nasty, hope you guys are having a great time, and envy your getting to meet so many of the guys I have talked with at the Cantina. Can't wait to see the pics, and knowing you I'll probably have 2 or 3 hundred to look at! (-:

Regards,

Norm

Hollow was the first to leave, then yesterday morning Tom had to go. The rest of us spent yesterday at the National Air Force Museum on Wright-Patterson AFB, then had a luxury dinner out and returned to my place for more talk, chopping, swapping and general knife BS. Big Bob and I worked a trade, a couple more went down as well.

I was up at 4:30 this morning to get Satori (Dave) to the airport for his return flight to Washington state. Right now, Bob and Kurt are waking up with coffee and getting their things together for their trips home (Illinois and Georgia). Brian is still asleep in his van...today is his birthday (see that thread for your birthday greetings please) so I am going to let him sleep in a little bit.

I'm bushed...too much fun and not enough time!

Pics, Nasty.....we want pics......more pics.......glad you had a good time. Now to get back to work so you can get some sleep ;)

Back