Mike Snody Pirarucu Pouches

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Greetings Friends. I wanted to show you a pouch I made. Thanks for looking! Handcrafted in Colorado. Mike Snody
www.mikesnody.com
Specifications:
AAA Wild Pirarucu Skin
Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Bridle Leather
Swiss Made Zipper
German Thread
PVD D Ring
689B611F-EFC7-4427-8F3D-9070008DF685.jpeg

Looks great.
All premium components, nice to see.
Liked your videos of your shop in Colorado.
The Campbell sewing machine can't be beat for stitch quality.

Nice looking work. Caught a small Pirarucu in Brazil years ago. Brought back some scales from a big one, there huge.

Nice looking work. Caught a small Pirarucu in Brazil years ago. Brought back some scales from a big one, there huge.
Thanks for posting. Very cool that you caught one. Much Respect

Beautiful work Mike, are you leaning towards leather rather then steel?
Thank you Brother. Much Appreciated. More leather for sure. I will always build knives but from a business standpoint we are focusing more on the leather side. I have had five merchant accounts suspended for selling knives. The post office basically says it is illegal to ship knives. PayPal shut me down last December and froze over 10k for selling “prohibited knives”. You get the point. It’s hard enough to compete in the knife world in the base case but when major banks start shutting you down and you have to pay high risk credit card merchant accounts it gets challenging. I have a retail store and we sell knives to tourists for cash so we have that outlet. I still sell knives to my existing clients. For me is about feeding my family. You already know what I talking about. Some folks are here for “show and tell” and some folks are here to “sell”. Sorry for the ramble. It’s hard to believe this is America. I wish they would chill out on the knives but that’s not going to happen. Thanks again for posting!

Back