Milani74's "Land of Ten Thousand Hyjacked Posts".

she should have just Straddled the ATV , IMO ..tippy toes pose is no more forced than if she stood flat footed and was reaching up ...:D

I'm sure this photo was just one of a full set where she posed in multiple positions. The tip-toe pose is again, just used to accentuate a female's curves and muscle-tone in her legs. It's to produce the same effect as if she was actually wearing hi heels, which were invented to do the same thing...bring out a woman's curves, cause her butt to stick out a bit more, etc etc.

I'm sure this photo was just one of a full set where she posed in multiple positions. The tip-toe pose is again, just used to accentuate a female's curves and muscle-tone in her legs. It's to produce the same effect as if she was actually wearing hi heels, which were invented to do the same thing...bring out a woman's curves, cause her butt to stick out a bit more, etc etc.

well aren't you full of random facts! you wear heels?:p

well aren't you full of random facts! you wear heels?:p

LOL, don't tell anyone! Nah, I do a lot of model photography as well as other photography so my eye is being trained to notice things like poses, etc. Not perfect but trying to get there!
As for kicking my ass, don't worry, my wife's got that one covered! haha
For what it's worth, I appreciate the female form in all it's various shapes and sizes, well at least I try to...that heavy one on the bike above is kinda pushing my limits, but I try to stay nice about it. The way I see it, there's no need to point out a woman's flaws. Most women have a way of being too self critical as it is, so no need to piss them off by pointing out the sometimes obvious. As long as a guy remembers that, the less likely the chance of him being "bobbited". LOL

LOL, don't tell anyone! Nah, I do a lot of model photography as well as other photography so my eye is being trained to notice things like poses, etc. Not perfect but trying to get there!
As for kicking my ass, don't worry, my wife's got that one covered! haha
For what it's worth, I appreciate the female form in all it's various shapes and sizes, well at least I try to...that heavy one on the bike above is kinda pushing my limits, but I try to stay nice about it. The way I see it, there's no need to point out a woman's flaws. Most women have a way of being too self critical as it is, so no need to piss them off by pointing out the sometimes obvious. As long as a guy remembers that, the less likely the chance of him being "bobbited". LOL

getting bobbited...........lol:D.......yes most woman do do a good job of pointing out their own flaws. the ones that don't point out their own flaws are usually the ones that make your eyes bulge :eek: and you think HOW THE F DID YOU MAKE IT OUT OF THE HOUSE W/O LOOKING IN ANY MIRRORS!??

I misunderstood the question ... fixed it for ya :D

YamahaBabe!_ad.jpg

[youtube]K4oXmwQrs7Q&feature=related[/youtube]

I'm backkkkk and we had a great trip!
Guess I'll have to wade through 13 pages of my own thread now!

Well. I skimmed. Thanks paintballer and Kuruptd for the pics of good and decent things. Mrs. Shotgunner, I am disappointed. I really thought you would would hit 3k posts by now.:D

Well. I skimmed. Thanks paintballer and Kuruptd for the pics of good and decent things. Mrs. Shotgunner, I am disappointed. I really thought you would would hit 3k posts by now.:D

sorry. maybe you should go away for a bit longer. lol i had faith in this thread...............i really did....but......it didnt' pull through.

Back