Military pics outside, in use, or just looking bada$$.

Awww yeah.

2u8yy6s.jpg

What are your experiences with Millie serrations? They look like the most maintainable serrations I've seen so far, I'm just not sure how they perform.

Thanks!

It says leathermangx has been banned... no clue what for. He always had good photos of Millies.

And by the way, those are not factory Spyderedge serrations. They appear to be aftermarket Veff serrations, or some done to mimic his.

It says leathermangx has been banned... no clue what for. He always had good photos of Millies.

And by the way, those are not factory Spyderedge serrations. They appear to be aftermarket Veff serrations, or some done to mimic his.

Thanks, I didn't notice that.

Regarding the serrations - you're right. I just checked the stock serrations and they are standard Spyder-edge. I've seen so many Millies here with these scallop serrations that I thought it was the norm :D

He was banned for being an insufferable troll in general discussion. He trolled anyone who mentioned how much they liked their sebenza. It did so after being warned multiple times. He would even troll the mods about it. We don't need trash like that here. I have and like both the Military and Sebenza. I won't be getting rid of either.

Qy1fVRJh.jpg

He was banned for being an insufferable troll in general discussion. He trolled anyone who mentioned how much they liked their sebenza. It did so after being warned multiple times. He would even troll the mods about it. We don't need trash like that here. I have and like both the Military and Sebenza. I won't be getting rid of either.

Qy1fVRJh.jpg

Ah wow, yeah, I remember vaguely he would bag on the Sebenzas... but never crossed my mind that may have been the reason.
I don't know if I'd go as far as saying he was "trash". That's a little harsh :rolleyes:
He contributed quite a bit to the Spyderco section.
He should have definitely heeded to the warnings though, and chilled.

Ah wow, yeah, I remember vaguely he would bag on the Sebenzas... but never crossed my mind that may have been the reason.
I don't know if I'd go as far as saying he was "trash". That's a little harsh :rolleyes:
He contributed quite a bit to the Spyderco section.
He should have definitely heeded to the warnings though, and chilled.

Well, he was banned for sassing the mods and major trolling. What happens with trash? It gets taken out. He is no longer here so I would say the evidence speaks for itself.

The Military is the only knife of which I own multiples, and I own 3.
Digi cam/s30v, CF/M390, and Blue G10/s90v.
The s30v has been a frequent companion for about 5 or 6 years and gets the most use of all my knives, but the blue g10/s90v pleases my eye and has taken over for the past year or so.
M390 is probably my favorite steel, but I really can't tell that much difference between them (aside from sharpening) because they're all great.
And don't knock the Sebenza, it's my second favorite :)

went a little overboard at the time but i really miss my millie horde :( none of these left in my collection.

MillieWheel2.jpg

(starting @12o'clock) ATS-34, 440V, S30V/CF, BG-42/CF, D2 Green G10, S90V/CF, Camo, Orange & Lefty (all S30V) and i was finished to that point with the Ti
Won a PPT, 1Gb Spyderdrive and Octobers spot in the '11 calendar for that one.

MILITARY.jpg

^ FOR LIFE!

Back