Mini-Adamas

Really enjoying mine so far. My overall BM fit and finish experience has always been good, and this is one of the best. :)

6eAgIyP.jpg

It's kind of hitting the Goldie Lox zone in many areas for me. It is comfortable for my Large size hands in Multiple positions.

And it has a build that can take a beating. I can't remember how many PM2 tips I've broken lol. Not this one.P700 power

It's proving to be an amazing utility knife. It's not often I grab a knife and feel like stabbing things. This one does that ;). It is asking for a challenge.

I have now received both the mini and standard size Adamas. I like large knives in hand better than small ones. However by the specifications and the physical experience the mini Adamas is larger than other minis.
I like both sizes and it will take more experience with both to see if I prefer one model over the other.
Both operate extremely smooth and the fit and finish are satisfactory.
So far I enjoy the width and thickness of both the standard and mini models.
My hand size is large so these Adamas models feel comfortable to me where mini Griptilians and 940 Osbournes feel cramped.

I got mine a couple of days ago and I'm loving it. I am just a bit concerned with some videos that I watched on youtube regarding lock failure. In the video, they show the failure when they baton their mini adamas, stating that it should be able to handle it, given it's a over built knife. What are your thoughts on this. I for one don't baton using my folders, I have my fixed blades for that.

Just got my Mini Adamas yesterday, and I love it.

Here's a size comparison shot of it next to some old favourites:

RpvndRCh.jpg
I was starting to think I was the only one with a Volli! Was my first benchmade knife and I still love it. Also got a mini Adamas a couple months ago, I like it so much I bought a second one for a backup šŸ˜‚ they hit a grand slam with this knife IMO

Back