Mini Agni Jowala Sword for 1/10

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 1/4'' 15 ounce Mini Agni Jowala Sword by Kumar. Brass guard, bolster buttcap and tip. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual great work by Kumar. $195. *SOLD*

I3ZhXRH.jpg

dR1ojlY.jpg

ibhSq1b.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Isn't that the sweetest thing. I have a not so mini Agni Jowala and it's a joy.
Do be double vigilant careful with these things. Sharp on both sides.
Another model nobody should be without. Wish I could add it to my stable as a running mate for the big brother but can't happen at the moment. Course the day ain't over yet.

I hear ya Mr. B. I have one similar. I actually forgot about it till now but its one of the "R" knives i believe. That little Jowala looks pretty mean looking. Id like to have that one in the car by my side. Heck i wouldnt mind having a big one too for that matter. Maybe after taxes if I have anything left?

Someone buy this! If it’s still here late tonight I might have to buy this little bro for my Manjushree!

I've got one just like it. Kumar knocks it out of the park. I made a sheath for mine. It lives by my bed in my nightstand in case zombies break in and I need to cause their heads to explode.

Wonderful little sword.

I'd forgotten the fire throwing. This ones calling me. I'm not answering but it's sure leaving a message on my voice mail.

Back