1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 4 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade Limited Edition 319DLC-1801 Proper, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 26!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Mini Agni Jowala Sword for 1/10

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    15 1/4'' 15 ounce Mini Agni Jowala Sword by Kumar. Brass guard, bolster buttcap and tip. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual great work by Kumar. $195. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    George Azar likes this.
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Isn't that the sweetest thing. I have a not so mini Agni Jowala and it's a joy.
    Do be double vigilant careful with these things. Sharp on both sides.
    Another model nobody should be without. Wish I could add it to my stable as a running mate for the big brother but can't happen at the moment. Course the day ain't over yet.

George Azar likes this.
  3. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I hear ya Mr. B. I have one similar. I actually forgot about it till now but its one of the "R" knives i believe. That little Jowala looks pretty mean looking. Id like to have that one in the car by my side. Heck i wouldnt mind having a big one too for that matter. Maybe after taxes if I have anything left?

4. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Someone buy this! If it’s still here late tonight I might have to buy this little bro for my Manjushree!

5. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    I've got one just like it. Kumar knocks it out of the park. I made a sheath for mine. It lives by my bed in my nightstand in case zombies break in and I need to cause their heads to explode.

Wonderful little sword.

George Azar likes this.
  6. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Toast em Jake! I think the little one spits fire too eh?

7. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I'd forgotten the fire throwing. This ones calling me. I'm not answering but it's sure leaving a message on my voice mail.

George Azar likes this.