Mini cqc7 a

Dallas T

Gold Member
Requests for Cqc7 a mini! Gonna happen anytime in the future? One on ebay occasionally but they want like 300 for a basic one, just can’t do it.

It was a mini CQC-7B tanto it is pictured on page 74 Emerson EDC thanks Ed Look under the thumb stud it says mini B hope this helps. Also look at Josh's gallery he can take a beater CQC-7 and make it better than new. He is a knife magician. It takes a while but worth every minute of the wait.

Good luck on your search I really wanted a mini and waited a long time until I decided to buy one on e-bay and off to Josh it went. Ed

I would even love a mini 7v option! Just not wild about the full chisel grind thing, but don’t mind the v’s just preference

I was referring to this model tanto with v grind and chisel edge. They do not make a mini with tanto tip and v grind upload_2019-2-22_9-31-9.pngupload_2019-2-22_9-31-9.jpeg

Oh man, I would LOVE a mini 7a (spearpoint) with the "Conventional" V grind. How do I sign up for one?!!! It would be my "Sheeple" blade, carried along with my '15 or Mini 15. Course I would probably have to skip a few meals to pay for it. After all, I am retired. Yup turned 65 this past Friday (the 22nd). Oh did I forget to mention I retired in '94 from a 20 year stint in the Air Force prior to retiring from the Sheriff's Office as a Dispatcher after 25 years! hehe. PLEASE, continue to pay your taxes. :)

I actually have a full size 2000 model, but a new mini would be nice. I just might have to go shopping. Oh mine IS a conventional V grind, not ground on one side and flat on the other.

Last edited:
Back