Mini freek shot show jade

Im loving this knife im wondering what other benchmade fans are thinking? I have the opportunity to buy at 25% under retail and was thinking of pulling the trigger as more of a collectible, does anyone have this knife yet?

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Benchmade-Mini-Freek-AXIS-Lock--121454

I would jump on that deal. I have a mini freek and really like it ( though I don’t carry it because the scales are difficult to pocket ). It sits on my counter and opens boxes as they come in.

I like it so much that I’ve been strongly tempted to get the 565-1.

I was eyeing a new mini adamas but the place i can get a deal on it was went to 27% off i had to pull the trigger. Get the mini adamas later, this little gem will be sold out soon and price will only go up. Ill post pics when it arrives!

I snagged one off DLT and it's a good little piece. The axis lock on the mini is smoother than on my super freek and its..."cute"?
I think the bugout is a better carry and is longer, this one feels just slightly chunkier and beefier perhaps. S90V vs 20CV? Average joe like me probably wont notice the difference.

Nice, i wont carry one like this just bought to collect. But ill def be carrying that mini adamas eventually!

I would jump on that deal. I have a mini freek and really like it ( though I don’t carry it because the scales are difficult to pocket ). It sits on my counter and opens boxes as they come in.

I like it so much that I’ve been strongly tempted to get the 565-1.

Attachments

• 20210301_153831.jpg
    20210301_153831.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 23
I have one. F&F wasn't up to Benchmade's standards on mine, pivot was over-tight, and it had a slight wire edge. But with a quick pivot adjustment and some stropping on loaded leather, it's all fine now. My first, ahem, foray into the Freek family. I like it a lot. This is my 2nd experience with Benchmade's S90V treatment, and I give it high marks. May have to snag a custom Grip in that steel at some point.

I actually was checking out the "Coming Soon" page of a certain Utah dealer and saw the natural G10 S90v mini freek, is that still the limited edition ones or are they just doing their "usual" natural G10 treatment and trying to cash in? Pics dont show the backside of the blade.

If so, heres your second chance to grab one without getting scalped!

I have one. F&F wasn't up to Benchmade's standards on mine, pivot was over-tight, and it had a slight wire edge. But with a quick pivot adjustment and some stropping on loaded leather, it's all fine now. My first, ahem, foray into the Freek family. I like it a lot. This is my 2nd experience with Benchmade's S90V treatment, and I give it high marks. May have to snag a custom Grip in that steel at some point.

Agreed my pivot was garbage thats unacceptable from this price point and company its a minor annoyance i adjusted it perfectly in 20seconds, but just not acceptable on price point and limited edition. Outside of that issue perfect centering and love the knife.

Agreed my pivot was garbage thats unacceptable from this price point and company its a minor annoyance i adjusted it perfectly in 20seconds, but just not acceptable on price point and limited edition. Outside of that issue perfect centering and love the knife.

It is only a guess, but they could be intentionally over tightening the pivot so they can ship into Canada and other jurisdictions.

JonesE

I had that thought as well. It was snugged down to the point that there was virtually no chance of the blade being flicked open, or opened with any similar application of inertia...

It is only a guess, but they could be intentionally over tightening the pivot so they can ship into Canada and other jurisdictions.

JonesE

In stock now at, at the dealer I mentioned. 215$ wink wink

Good luck gents

Back