Mini Grip vs Delica 4

Delica. Thinner blade and profile. Best user EDC for me.

I like the mini Grip also though, carrying one right now.

I typically don't go for either one because the smaller size but... If i had to choose.

Blade steel - 20cv mini grip
Handle & Ergos - Delica
Lock - The Mini Grip has more mobility but the Delica is stronger.. Delica gets the vote
Warranty - Benchmade

It's a tough choice but out of the versions of the two, I would get the ZDP-189 or a Sprint Run Delica. VG10 just doesn't do it for me.. I like the handle/ergos that much better on the Delica

I also have both. Multiple versions of the Delica and the Doug Ritter RSK Mini Grip like Therom's.

The Delica ZDP-189 with a Casey Lynch deep-carry clip is my main EDC hands down. I keep trying different knives but keep coming back to the Delica.

The Delica is lighter, fits my hand better, and is a much better slicer. All while being at least 25%~30% cheaper than a Mini Grip.

Delica for me, fits my hand better. I appreciate the Griptillian, but the small is a bit too small & the large too large. Added bonus - the Delica costs less.

For me it's the Mini Grip. The blade shape and axis lock are the determining factors.

Dislike lock backs--the only Spydies that get any pocket time are my Manix 2 and PM2----otherwise its a BM Axis lock all the way---520--525--HK and Mini Grip

My Delica just sits there--I don't even know why I still have it. Just bought a Kershaw Blur and it still has never made it to the pocket---guess I'm just spoiled by my other choices.

Delica. Thinner blade and profile. Best user EDC for me.

I like the mini Grip also though, carrying one right now.

This. I have the full sized grip, and my wife has a mini-grip. I think the Griptillian is a fantastic knife. But my Delicas are thinner, lighter, and slice better due to thinner blades. All in all, the Delica is 100% everything that an EDC pocket knife should be.

I have both. Mini Grip is the 555HG model with the thumbhole. Both are good knives and worth the purchase price. Overall, I prefer the Mini Grip. But it depends on your intended uses and personal preferences. There is no wrong choice between the two.

I have both, too. I almost never carry my mini Ritter Grip, even though it's a great knife. Maybe if it had the hole opener like the 555 or the Delica. Also, the Delica is longer and thinner, so a better hand grip, yet thinner in pocket. I carry a Delica regularly.

One nice feature both knives share is an ambidextrous lock.

Delica. I don't personally carry it b/c its too small for me but i like it better than the mini griptilian

Back