Minimalist Series - For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK Knives

The Minimalist Series

(These are all available, if you see one you like, but it already sold, I can have another ready within 4 - 5 weeks)

This is a series of five knives designed for pocket or pack carry. They all feature a 3 finger handle, with a choice of tan or black canvas micarta handles (other handles are available as options)

Overall length: approximately 5"
Blade length: approximately 2 3/8"
Thickness: 3/32" O1 steel (1/8" O1 available)
Aluminum pins

Price:
$83 shipped with no sheath
$88 shipped with kydex pocket sheath
$108 shipped with leather pocket sheath

Options:
Scandi grind no charge
Brass pins +$3
Mosaic front pin +$5
Colored liners +$5
Wood handles $10-$25

#1) M-SB SOLD!

#2) M-CP SOLD!

#3) M-W SOLD!

#4) M-DP SOLD!

#5) M-SW SOLD!

Last edited:
I always think it's kind of funny, the knives I think will go first don't, the ones I don't really care for do! I'm going to wait a few days, then move them to the exchange.

These will only be available here for a couple more days, and it doesn't look likely that I'll be making more of them. I really thought these would be popular at this price. Kind of blowing a hole in my theory of making knives for immediate delivery. I really can't offer anything for less than this, and make any profit.

It's kind of a difficult time right now I think. Seems like most folks are taking the last week of the year off. Been trying to get into the dealership to change my oil and get the tires rotated but the line's been around the block all week. Speaking for myself I won't even be back home from the holidays for a few days still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back