• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Minnick Custom Flipper For Sale ((SOLD))

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Specs are as follows:
Flipper
Liner Lock
Bolsters- Titanium
Blade Length- 3 3/4"
Overall Length- 8 7/8"
Handle Material- Carbon Fiber
Clip- Carbon Fiber
Bearings- GTC Stainless
Liners- Titanium, blued​

Price is 650.00 plus shipping. I will accept money order or check. Thank you for looking

Jim Minnick

Last edited:
What steel did you use for the blade? Also, who did the heat treat and what hardness? That is a nice knife man. Russ

The steel is S35VN, I did forget to list that, I have a local heat treat company do these, the hardness is 58-60, thanks

You have some amazing fit and finish Jim. Ive seem at least 6 of your folders and everyone the seam between bolster and scale is non existent. Yoj are a true craftsman and ic I gad the money I'd definitely get one of your folders.

You have some amazing fit and finish Jim. Ive seem at least 6 of your folders and everyone the seam between bolster and scale is non existent. Yoj are a true craftsman and ic I gad the money I'd definitely get one of your folders.

Thank you

Badass Jim! I echo Alex's (d00mtr33) comments. If I currently had the funds in my wife approved knife fund this would be mine. :) Timing timing timing dammit! :(

I want to echo all of the enthusiastic comments posted here Jim. What an extraordinarily beautiful knife. I am sorry I came late to this party, and missed this opportunity! I'll be more diligent now :)

I want to echo all of the enthusiastic comments posted here Jim. What an extraordinarily beautiful knife. I am sorry I came late to this party, and missed this opportunity! I'll be more diligent now :)

Thank you, I will be posting a new knife very soon.

Back