• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROP* Mint INFI from 2005 : Hell Razor, 2x SJTAC

I haven't been active for a while, but it's time to thin the herd. Expect more from my meagre collection (mainly ~2004-2006 vintage) to be posted as time permits. I can do Zelle, Venmo, Cash App, or PayPal, shipping with insurance and signature to CONUS. I know I have no feedback score, but rest assured I have had several positive trades with folks on this forum.

First up is an unused Hell Razor black/black with G10 option. I believe this is the first appearance of Corrugated Bevel Technology (CBT). This was my last INFI purchase, it was that good! But too pretty to take out of the safe, so it languished there, unused! 7" blade, 12.5" overall, .187 thick.
$597->$567 // SPF
IMG_5664.jpeg
IMG_5665.jpeg IMG_5666.jpeg

I also have a pair of Satin Jack TACs (SJTAC), never used, still in their tactical cardboard. They are fantastic mid-size knives, lightweight, and feel great in the hand! 6" blade, 11" overall, .187 thick.

The black/black canvas is in perfect condition, a real specimen!
$427 // SOLD
IMG_5670.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg IMG_5672.jpeg

The green/black canvas has some bubbling in the coating - came like this from the factory, and I'm sure they could clean it up if desired... or just make this a user!
$417->$397 // SOLD
IMG_5673.jpeg
IMG_5674.jpeg IMG_5675.jpeg

I'll honor first "I'll take it!", payment in 24h. Shipped within 3 days.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back