• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mint OP Zaan, Wilson Combat Startac, Large Sebenzas

Ruger18

Platinum Member
Hey everyone, the best way to reach me with questions is by email - bowercj@yahoo.com. If you want to buy, please follow your “I’ll take it” with a response to my email for confirmation. Prices listed include PayPal fees (G&S only), priority shipping (via USPS), USA only. Shipping will take place on the first business day following the agreed sale. I’m not looking for any trades at this time. Thanks!

1. OP Umnumzaan - Mint Condition (has never left the safe). DOB January 29, 2009. Comes with original box and papers in mint condition. SOLD

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

2. CRK/Wilson Combat Startac
- LNIB (never been used carried). Knife was disassembled to add a Jekyll V2 backspacer (comes with the knife...I will not sell them separately). Knife comes with original box and all accessories. SOLD

IMG_0822.jpg

3. Large Sebenza 21 CGG "Ladder"
- Mint (never used or carried). Comes with all original packaging and CRK accessories. SOLD

IMG_0770.jpg

4. Large Sebenza 21 CGG "Leopard"
- Mint (never used or carried). Comes with all original packaging and CRK accessories. $490 > $475

IMG_0772.jpg

Large Sebenza 21 CGG "Cape Buffalo"
- Mint (never used or carried). Comes with all original packaging and CRK accessories. $490 > $475

IMG_0773.jpg

Last edited:
Back