Minuteman

So today I was looking through old threads in the ATC forum about the rogers rangers series and I remember reading about some minuteman that the edges where ground thinner on for better chopping. I also seem to remember a while ago reading that if you wanted you could send back your VTAC and have it ground thinner which of course would make the blade more vulnerable but chop better.

I had a thought, if I bought a minuteman would I be able to have it ground slightly thinner? I figure i'd still mostly be using the frontiersmen for throwing and I certaintly wouldnt be doing any breaching with it that would damage the edge, plus seems like your steels fairly hard anyway.

The Minuteman is actually thinner, lighter, smaller. Makes a good belt axe. Throws like a champ. I told you, you needed one. :)

hah, yea sounds nice... thinking about maybe ordering the pipe and the minuteman at the same time since I can't make up my mind.

I wanted to ask you if the discount you offered me on my next purchase would be good on more than one hawk since I may put an order in for 3-4 hawks. Minuteman and maybe pipe for me, maybe a pipe for a friend that's been considering about getting one after I told him about it, and another for a friend that's really into native american stuff as well as smoking pipe tobacco that a bunch of my buddies where gonna pool money for.

:) If you do that I'll of course make the offer on all 4 tomahawks. Let me know if that's what you'd like and I'll take care of it.

Great, i'll let you know after I talk to people. Any idea when the first batch of pipes will be for sale?

I sent you an e-mail but i'm not sure if it went through, wanted to ask you if you could ship the minuteman now so i'll have both hawks to use when I go on a trip in a week and a half. I was gonna ship out the frontiersmen head today but realied it would take a week to get down their and a week to get back plus whatever time it takes to work on the spike and I would be without em. So if you can please ship out the minuteman if you have some in and i'll have the frontiersmen in by the end of the month, maybe get some pipes while im at it. Thanks.

Back