• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Misc knives for sale

Received these from my fathers estate , need to sell. Email me with offers . No trades. My email. First to say “I’ll take it , gets it “. I’ll decide who was first . Thanks. . I will repost with prices for each

Last edited:
Sorry, i have to repost. I had many inquirys and missed some emails . which one were you interested in ?
14-day repost rule applies. You can edit this thread, or you will have to wait 14 days from last Friday before posting the same knives again.
https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

1. Be 100% sure that you want to sell the item, have it in your possession and clearly list the TOTAL selling price.
    • There is no "testing the waters" or "gauge buyer interest".
    • "Net to me" needs to be figured into your LISTED PRICE
    • Insurance is the responsibility of the SELLER not the Buyer. This is for your protection.
    • Paypal "friends & family" is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. This is for your protection.
  2. No auction or raffle type sale threads.
10. You must wait 14 days (2 week rule) to relist an item for the second time. Once you list an item for sale, that item cannot appear for a second time in a sales thread until 2 weeks have passed from the date of the original thread. Any changes made to your existing sales thread (withdrawing, editing price, etc.) must be made to that thread, don't start new threads with the same items. Use a calendar if you need to. You can link your sales threads to your signature space, but don't make it a giant billboard.​

Back