Missouri River Test/Review video

Yo!
I got the Test and review video done that I've been promising.
Let me know what you think.
[youtube]OuTuQ4lc-8k[/youtube]

Thanks for watching.
Iz

Last edited:
i love that you made different grinds on it for different uses. great video too. heck, i may be wanting one as my machete's are getting old.

That's why you need one.
No, two. You need two.
Iz

I told the wifey tonight I will be making an order soon. She wasn't a big fan, but I am the man of the house and I made it clear that I will buy as many knives as I want.:cool:

Or something like that.

Snow just like my house! I make all the money but she seems to know what I want or need or don't need.........lol

Mike

Great test my friend. I think this will be a solid knife design. I also don't know if people understand how tough Red Elm is. This test really shows that your knives can take abuse. On a side note, Snow is so gay he may need about 5 of these.

I told the wifey tonight I will be making an order soon. She wasn't a big fan, but I am the man of the house and I made it clear that I will buy as many knives as I want.:cool:

Or something like that.

I can guarantee it was nothing like that.
More like you begged and pleaded until she finally got tired of hearing you whine.
Don't worry though, brother. I do the same thing. :(
Iz

Great test my friend. I think this will be a solid knife design. I also don't know if people understand how tough Red Elm is. This test really shows that your knives can take abuse. On a side note, Snow is so gay he may need about 5 of these.

Thanks, my brutha. We'll be it up this fall.

I dig that idea, it's a unique design. I may have to procure one of those sometime.. :)
Thanks, Spooky.
I didn't realize you were in Kentucky. West or east? If you're on the west side you should come up to one of the meets sometime. It's a blast and it'd be good to have you.

Another winner. You are going to own my wallet, aren't you?
Thanks, Wolf.
I sure hope you buy as many as you're comfortable with.:D

I appreciate all your kind words, guys.
Iz

Back