• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MLL Knives, Gene Scaffe and Waterstone Blades

Circle10

Gold Member
Prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping in the United States only. First unconditional “I’ll take it” in this thread followed up with a prompt PM or Email within the hour for payment info gets it. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

u5XjikC.jpg

YDlJ1Rn.jpg

rZPH9qk.jpg

fhZlmvm.jpg

#1 (Top) MLL Knives Nervae – O1 tool steel with an acid wash finish. Full flat ground 9” blade. It is .25” thick and 14” overall. Handles are Brazilian Sucupira wood with black liners and brass hardware. S1 style leather sheath. I will call this one lightly used as it has some patina and a few scratches on the blade but I have not used or sharpened it. Heavy duty blade and sheath make this a great package. Asking $215

#2 (Middle) Gene Scaffe Camp Knife – Next is a Camp Knife from Gene Scaffe. This was purchased directly from the maker and it remains as received. It features .25” 5160 spring steel and has a drawn back spine. Flat ground with a convex edge and a Scotch Brite belt finish. Blade length is 8” and it is 13 3/8” overall. Blade width is 2” at its widest point. Handles are green canvas micarta with stainless steel pins and lanyard tube. Leather sheath from Southpaw Leather Works is top notch. Asking $225

#3 (Bottom) Waterstone Blades Straight Back Hunter- This was purchased directly from the maker and it remains as received. Aldo’s 1084 steel at .13” thick. Double tempered and tested at 61HRC. Full flat grind with a taper toward the point. Blade length is 5” and overall it is 9 3/8”. Handle is black canvas micarta with natural liners, aluminum pins and a micarta tube. Kydex sheath is Tek-Lok compatible. Asking $155

Back